C4C Community Membership
Opening doors to broaden youth education, action, and advocacy
Become a C4C Community Member
With a mission to empower a generation to become empathetic global change-makers, C4C strives to give access to our programming to as many families as possible with a tiered community pricing model. We ask that you pay as you are able.
- This membership covers the cost of running C4C. Sustaining families also support funding students who otherwise might not be able to participate.
- This membership covers a family’s participation in our program but does not cover any organizational costs.
- This membership covers a portion of the cost of the Children for Change program. The remaining cost is subsidized by our scholarship program.
- This is a pilot membership for families outside of Marin County, California and covers all accessible programming. Note that some local programming is not currently available for these families.
IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP FINE PRINT (Complete Membership Details)
- The rate you choose to pay will not influence your family’s access and experience.
- Session 1: September 15 - January 29 | Session 2: February 1 - June 11
- Weekly Group Zoom Meetings are offered on Tuesdays from 4:00-4:45 PT
- Weekly Group Zoom Breakout meetings are offered on Mondays from 3:30-4:15 PT for 3rd-5th graders and Thursdays from 12:20-1:05 PT and 4:00-4:45 PT for 6th-8th graders
- Pricing is for a complete household. Students between 3rd-8th grade can participate in our weekly meetings and children of all ages can participate in our volunteer opportunities.
- Refunds: A C4C Community Member may cancel their membership within 30 days of joining and will receive a full refund less $25 service fee. Memberships may not be canceled after 30 days of joining. Cancellation requests must be made in writing by e-mail.
“Thank you for another year of C4C. It’s been a wonderful developmental experience for my daughter and she often talks about the discussions from the meetings. I have repeatedly overheard her talking with her friends in ways that reflect your areas of attention. As a busy working parent, it is challenging to foster learning in kids to become conscious and empathic citizens, concerned with equality and social action. Thank you very much for all you do to enrich kids. "
- Marc, Parent of a C4C Student