JOIN OUR TEAM
Children for Change exists because of volunteers. While kids are the driving force, adults do the behind the scenes work. We need help of ALL kinds and welcome your involvement at any level. Examples of the help we seek include:
- Developing partnerships for our community volunteering
- Event planning and executing our signature events - the C4C Challenge, Change for Good weekends, etc.
- Assisting at our chapter meetings
- Helping with chapter-specific initiatives
- Keeping people informed through communications
- Photographing our events
Email us and let us know how you might like to help!
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
We promise we won’t spam you! But seriously, our monthly “Good Happenings” and “Volunteer Snapshot” newsletters are worth the read. Get in on the good. Sign up today.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
There are myriad ways to show your support.
SUPPORT CHILDREN FOR CHANGE’S FINANCIAL GROWTH:
- Donate an unrestricted gift in an amount that feels good to your family
- Join our Founders' Circle with a minimum donation of $1,000
- Host a Fundraising Salon and engage others in C4C (Email Our Executive Director)
- Shop on Amazon Smile and Designate “Ross Valley Children for Change” as your chosen charity
- Consider a matching gift from your workplace
CONNECT CHILDREN FOR CHANGE WITH YOUR NETWORK
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Comment on our posts to help us build traction
- Help us increase our number of non-profit partners by connecting us with who you know
- Become a corporate sponsor or help find one for us through your network
- Share our story - Inspire others
“Ever since C4C began serving the homeless at our site three years ago they have provided an ongoing breath of fresh air. They have truly shown us by example how socially and culturally mature and reliable children naturally are…”
- Joy Snyder, coordinator of The Chaplaincy Dinners
We often have needs internally at Children for Change. Additionally, we hear of requests from within our partnership community. Below are current and tangible needs. We are grateful for our generous and giving Children for Change community.
DIAPERS FOR MARIN DIAPER BANK
The Postpartum Support Center hosts the monthly Marin Diaper Bank which provides children living in poverty with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves. Marin Diaper Bank also provides maternity and postpartum necessities to birthing people in need. Sign up to volunteer at their monthly distribution, or donate items through their Target wish list http://www.target.com/gift-registry/gift/MarinDiaperBank
HAVE OTHER IDEAS FOR US TO ADD TO OUR LIST? EMAIL US.
"Interacting with people who are homeless and those who are housebound has sparked a curiosity within my children and desire to make change and get involved. I am grateful that my children have life changing experiences in a supportive, educational setting with Children for Change."
- Laura, teacher in a participating school and parent to two C4C leaders