Become a part of a growing movement of families who seek to foster a culture of care and strive to uplift whole communities through education, advocacy, and activism. We are excited to welcome your family on this year’s C4C journey, exploring Equity and Social Justice.
National Family Membership costs $250 for one session* (Session 1: September 15 – January 29 | Session 2: February 1 – June 11). This membership is intended for families outside of Marin County, California. Note that this is a pilot year for families outside of the local C4C area and some programming is not currently available for these families. Visit C4C Membership Details for complete membership information.
C4C Community Membership includes the following:
- Weekly Live Meetings (designed for 3rd-8th graders)
- Online Course Materials
- Speaker Series and Workshops
- Opportunities to Engage with Film
- Resources and Extension Ideas
- Opportunities to Volunteer in the Community**
- Service Field Trips**
- Agency in Philanthropy
- Youth Advocacy Training
- Public Speaking Opportunities**
- Persuasive Letter Writing Campaigns
- Leadership Development
* Note that your participation in one session qualifies you for a discounted second session. You will receive a promo code for renewal.
** Denotes programming that does not currently exist outside the San Francisco Bay Area.