Become a part of a growing movement of families who seek to foster a culture of care and strive to uplift whole communities through education, advocacy, and activism. We are excited to welcome your family on this year’s C4C journey, exploring Equity and Social Justice.
Participating Family Membership costs $350 for one session* (Session 1: September 15 – January 29 | Session 2: February 1 – June 11) and includes all C4C programming listed below. This membership covers a single family’s participation in our program but does not cover any organizational costs. Visit C4C Membership Details for complete membership information.
C4C Community Membership includes the following:
- Weekly Live Meetings (designed for 3rd-8th graders)
- Online Course Materials
- Speaker Series and Workshops
- Opportunities to Engage with Film
- Resources and Extension Ideas
- Opportunities to Volunteer in the Community
- Service Field Trips
- Agency in Philanthropy
- Youth Advocacy Training
- Public Speaking Opportunities
- Persuasive Letter Writing Campaigns
- Leadership Development
* Note that your participation in one session qualifies you for a discounted second session. You will receive a promo code for renewal.