Become a part of a growing movement of families who seek to foster a culture of care and strive to uplift whole communities through education, advocacy, and activism. We are excited to welcome your family on this year’s C4C journey, exploring Equity and Social Justice.
Please fill out the below to join us with this School Sponsored C4C Membership. This no-cost membership includes all the C4C programming listed below. Visit C4C Membership Details for complete program information.
C4C Community Membership includes the following:
- Weekly Live Meetings (designed for 3rd-8th graders)
- Online Course Materials
- Speaker Series and Workshops
- Opportunities to Engage with Film
- Resources and Extension Ideas
- Opportunities to Volunteer in the Community
- Service Field Trips
- Agency in Philanthropy
- Youth Advocacy Training
- Public Speaking Opportunities
- Persuasive Letter Writing Campaigns
- Leadership Development