Become a part of a growing movement of families who seek to foster a culture of care and strive to uplift whole communities through education, advocacy, and activism. We are excited to welcome your family on this year’s C4C journey, exploring Equity and Social Justice.
Sustaining Family Membership costs $450 for one session* (Session 1: September 15 – January 29 | Session 2: February 1 – June 11) and includes all C4C programming listed below. In addition, Sustaining Memberships allow us to include students who might otherwise be unable to participate. Visit C4C Membership Details for complete information.
All C4C Community Memberships include the following:
- Weekly Live Meetings (designed for 3rd-8th graders)
- Online Course Materials
- Speaker Series and Workshops
- Opportunities to Engage with Film
- Resources and Extension Ideas
- Opportunities to Volunteer in the Community
- Service Field Trips
- Agency in Philanthropy
- Youth Advocacy Training
- Public Speaking Opportunities
- Persuasive Letter Writing Campaigns
- Leadership Development
* Note that your participation in one session qualifies you for a discounted second session. You will receive a promo code for renewal.