Our primary programming is integrated into the school day. For schools that desire Children for Change after school, we can offer project-based after school programming that engages young people in educating, acting and advocating on issues that are important to them.
WHAT IS C4C AFTER SCHOOL?
• Weekly Live Meetings
• Online Course Materials
• Speaker Series and Workshops
• Opportunities to Engage with Film and Filmmakers
• Resources and Ideas to Extend Learning
• Opportunities to Volunteer in the Community*
• Service Field Trips*
• Agency in Philanthropy
* Currently only available to families in the San Francisco Bay Area.
• Youth Advocacy Training Workshops
• Public Speaking Opportunities
• Persuasive Letter Writing Campaigns
• Leadership Development
“It was so wonderful to hear my daughter recount, in such an animated manner, the C4C class - things you had discussed, what it meant to her and the ideas and emotions that it had evoked in her. ”
- C4C Parent